Advanced Capture | Intelligent Capture
A document capture solution gives you better control and more transparency since data capture and imaging allows you to find all information in digital format. This improves your business processes and enterprise document management while also keeping in compliance with legislation such as SOX (the Sarbanes-Oxley Act).
Intelligent Capture accurately sorts paper and electronic documents based on their content, lifts critical information based on its context, validates it, and seamlessly passes it to your core business applications.
With Intelligent Capture you can:
- Speed invoice processing from days or weeks to mere hours through AP automation
- Reconcile remittances in seconds instead of hours or days in accounts receivable
- Automate the identification and matching of healthcare EOBs and claims data
- Extract 90 percent or more of the data needed to process mail automatically
With Advanced Capture, you can capture crucial data from documents and share it throughout your organization—or even with yourself—so key people have the critical information they need to make better decisions that save your organization time and money
Simplify your most important document-capture workflows with centralized control from any source, including mobile devices, email addresses, Cloud storage, other MFPs and more. And use data in new ways to make faster, smarter decisions throughout your organization.
With Advanced Capture you can:
- Customize workflows to fit your preferences
- Meet compliance and security demands
- Process information faster
Document Management | Print Management
Efficient content management requires three key elements: analysis, rules, and recovery.
Did you know that the average employee prints 35 pages per day, but 17% are never used? This problem can be solved with ASI’s print management solution that can help your organization significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document they produce.
ASI’s print management solution features the industry’s only printing rules engine, which allows you to cut your printing expenses by 75%. This ensures employees are using the most efficient printers by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices or by automatically defaulting certain types of print jobs to black & white rather than color.
In the end, you will create cost- and eco-conscious users by educating them about the costs and environmental impact of their print jobs before they print.
Companies that fail to recover their printing costs lose thousands of dollars a month in potential revenue. Print Audit print management software enables you to track and bill every print job.
With ASI’s print management software, you can:
- Track every print produced in your organization by requiring a PIN number or other code before a job can be printed.
- Encourage more cost-efficient printing based on the job cost, total pages, color pages, or black & white pages.
- Automate billing processes and integrate the software with your accounting packages.
- Track copying, scanning, and faxing with the option Copy Audit and Embedded solutions.
“We specialize in helping businesses manage, capture and secure their most valuable documents.”
Print Audit | Paper Cut | NSI
How do you make sure important and confidential documents don’t end up sitting in printer trays throughout your organization so just anybody can see them? ASI’s Document Security Solutions allows users to place print jobs in a virtual queue and securely print them at the device. Authentication at the printer is required before printing, so only authorized users can print and collect the secure document.
This solution not only keeps your documents safe, but it also eliminates unclaimed printouts because only authorized print jobs will be output at the printer. Besides offering a greater level of security, this can help reduce wasted paper and toner when documents sent to the printer are not retrieved by users.
With Document Security, you can:
- Track print and associated costs by individual user, office, or department.
- Implement print policy rules. For example, stop errors such as printing a 100-page document instead of a single page.
- Enforce double-sided printing.
- Alert users when they are about to print e-mails or web pages in color.
- Route large jobs to the most cost-effective devices.
- Print monitoring reports to analyze and audit printer usage.
- Access a quick on-screen overview.